Changer la langue ici !
I also provided designed work trainings for insurance companies and banks (mostly with Caritat and GENES).
The topics of these trainings are the following ones (applications of all these techniques were performed in R):
- Microlevel reserving in insurance;
- Operational risk modelling in bank and insurance, link here
- Statistical tools for dealing with Big Data in bank and insurance, link here
- Nonparametric techniques for pricing and portfolio segmentation, link here
- Princing methods and models in Non-Life insurance, link here
- Using descriptive statistics to describe interactions in a given dataset,
- Multidimensional statistical analysis,
- Classification techniques: hierarchical and non-hierarchical discriminant analysis,
- Generalized linear models,
- Credibility theory, bonus-malus systems and applications,
- Stochastic and non-stochastic methods for reserving in non-life insurance companies, link here
- Collective versus individual risk models in insurance,
- Introduction to R programming language (open source statistical software),